Forum Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» FORUM NGOBROL CAMPUR ADUK
Invitation to RAPIER 01: World Airsoft Challenge and 1st KAMI WARS EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:48 pm by Densus86-AntiTekor

» FORUM ABSEN DAN PERKENALAN ANGGOTA
Invitation to RAPIER 01: World Airsoft Challenge and 1st KAMI WARS EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:46 pm by Densus86-AntiTekor

» POTO2 KEGIATAN SEMAR N SUKIRMISU
Invitation to RAPIER 01: World Airsoft Challenge and 1st KAMI WARS EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:21 pm by bagong'zz

» AMX Regional Jakarta
Invitation to RAPIER 01: World Airsoft Challenge and 1st KAMI WARS EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:50 am by bagong'zz

» SEMAR Skirmish Invitation
Invitation to RAPIER 01: World Airsoft Challenge and 1st KAMI WARS EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:48 am by bagong'zz

» Undangan dan join ops team
Invitation to RAPIER 01: World Airsoft Challenge and 1st KAMI WARS EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:28 am by hamm3r

» LV Belt;A&F Sweatpants discount on eshop816.com
Invitation to RAPIER 01: World Airsoft Challenge and 1st KAMI WARS EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:31 pm by gtert438

» International legal issue
Invitation to RAPIER 01: World Airsoft Challenge and 1st KAMI WARS EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:25 am by rizky76

» JADWAL KEGIATAN SEPUTAR ERSOFGUN
Invitation to RAPIER 01: World Airsoft Challenge and 1st KAMI WARS EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:15 am by bagong'zz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Invitation to RAPIER 01: World Airsoft Challenge and 1st KAMI WARS

5 posters

Go down

Invitation to RAPIER 01: World Airsoft Challenge and 1st KAMI WARS Empty Invitation to RAPIER 01: World Airsoft Challenge and 1st KAMI WARS

Post by popularairsoft Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:20 am

Dear Sirs,

I am writing to you to send an invitation to Indonesian Airsoft teams to the upcoming Rapier 01 World Airsoft Challenge that shall be on the 27th to 28th November 2009 at the Clark Freeport Zone, Philippines. We now have the venue details which you can check at http://events.popularairsoft.com. Rapier 01 Teams will also be joining
the Kami Wars international milsim event in which we are expecting over a thousand players from around the world which will be on the 28th to 30th of November 2009.

Please do check the events site, you'll need to login to be able to participate in the discussions. We shall be posting other information soon.

As for Indonesia, we would like to invite a maximum of 3 airsoft teams to participate in this event in case there's no tournament that has happened there to select the teams to participate in Rapier 01. It will be on a first come, first serve basis. We are open to an interested tournament organiser to send its top three teams.

Any individual or airsoft team can join in the Kami Wars. We hope we can have many players from Indonesia join our other airsoft brothers and sisters in this event.

Hoping to hear from you. Many thanks.

Best regards,

Editor
http://www.popularairsoft.com

PS. Popular Airsoft is an international daily airsoft news website and monthly interactive PDF Magazine based in London, United Kingdom.

Invitation to RAPIER 01: World Airsoft Challenge and 1st KAMI WARS Kami_poster_02

popularairsoft
Infantry
Infantry

Back to top Go down

Invitation to RAPIER 01: World Airsoft Challenge and 1st KAMI WARS Empty Re: Invitation to RAPIER 01: World Airsoft Challenge and 1st KAMI WARS

Post by cupumeong Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:30 pm

that's great ...
thanks for the information bro... Very Happy
cupumeong
cupumeong
Para General

Back to top Go down

Invitation to RAPIER 01: World Airsoft Challenge and 1st KAMI WARS Empty Re: Invitation to RAPIER 01: World Airsoft Challenge and 1st KAMI WARS

Post by cupumeong Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:51 pm

nice video..is that where the game will be held??
do you provide the Airsoftgun for us or do we have to bring it
for our self??is there any limits for the maximum FPS(velocity)?
thanks...
cupumeong
cupumeong
Para General

Back to top Go down

Post by rizky76 Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:54 am

ugh nice....
rizky76
rizky76
Para General

http://www.deltairsoft.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by cupumeong Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 am

Actually,...I'm thinking to go there... bounce
cupumeong
cupumeong
Para General

Back to top Go down

Post by popularairsoft Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:25 am

Many thanks for the replies sirs. The video is basically a promo one, but the venue for both Rapier 01 and Kami Wars is much bigger as it will be held at the Clark Freeport Zone, which was the largest US Air Force Base outside of the USA then.

As for the AEGs that will be transported, we are arranging safe passage for these as Philippine government agencies are now supportive of the project. But if you don't want to have the hassle of bringing your own AEGs, rentals can be arranged.

We hope that Indonesia can have bigger delegation for both events. It would be nice seeing you guys in the Asia's first International Airsoft events.

Please always do check http://events.popularairsoft.com for more updates.

Cheers!

popularairsoft
Infantry
Infantry

Back to top Go down

Post by cupumeong Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:28 am

Can you give me the detail how t arrange the safe passage for AEGs if
i want to bring my own AEG...??
I'm sure it's possible to have a safe passage in Philippines international airport
but I don't know with the Indonesian Airport... Very Happy
cupumeong
cupumeong
Para General

Back to top Go down

Post by popularairsoft Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:56 pm

We can arrange safe passage of your AEG at Philippine Airports. The problem is if you are allowed to check-in an AEG at your point of origin. Otherwise, you have the option to rent the AEG at the venue. But if your authorities will allow you by showing some documentation from the Philippine government/organisers that you are invited to the event, then we shall be providing you this.

Furthermore, we would like to learn more about Airsoft in Indonesia that we want to feature in our magazine. Would you guys be willing to be interviewed and explain more about the airsoft situation there? I would prefer an email address to send the questions to.

Looking forward to seeing you guys. I hope an Indonesian airsoft team is ready to rumble against the some of the tough airsoft team joining in Rapier, and have fun during Kami Wars.

Cheers!

cupumeong wrote:Can you give me the detail how t arrange the safe passage for AEGs if
i want to bring my own AEG...??
I'm sure it's possible to have a safe passage in Philippines international airport
but I don't know with the Indonesian Airport... Very Happy

popularairsoft
Infantry
Infantry

Back to top Go down

Post by buNCiz Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:22 pm

Wooooow..
I've never seen any airsoft events like this before...
This is Great..
Thousands of participants from around the world?? Cool... cheers cheers cheers
The Scenario is Great too...woooow...
27-28 November 2009?? Let's see..
buNCiz
buNCiz
Para Commando
Para Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by zhoel Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:33 pm

up..up...dulu bro....biar forum lebih hidup dan ramai... Wink
zhoel
zhoel
Para General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down